4 more days

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, Jun 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

and ill be free

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Find the most trustworthy friend you can, and go talk to them, maybe they can help you, and you will change your mind...

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

Good luck my friend.

4. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I am still here, I gave myself the week before last up till that weekend to sort affiars out and then that was it, end my life and peace at last.
    BUT I'M STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why really............its such a hard existence and dont want to live but yet dont know if its right for me to end my life either.
    Talk to us.........maybe you will find that 4 days goes into another 4 like I have just done.................here if you need to talk..................I am suicidal rigght now and dont know what to do either...........what a life hey. Just wanted to say you are not alone as I can see and understand where you are at. Take care.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

whats the significance of 4 days sadguy? *hug*

6. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I just feel that if I give myself a dead line it might be easier to do. I don't know if I even feel like living anymore. I do apperciate your support though thank you for caring about me. I'm going to visit my mom for maybe the last time but I don't know I might change my mind I part of me hopes I do but a part of me thinks its logical.

7. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

Do you intend to die on the fourth of July? To see the fireworks for the last time? May you find the peace that you are looking for.

8. lelantgirl

I cant speak for him of course, but know from experience that to 'plan' a day to end your life, to tie up loose ends, to prepare etc is a way to get through it easier.
    Then maybe when the 'day' comes we live another...............I have done.............yet dont know why.

9. lelantgirl

I hope the visit to your mother goes well, I lost mine to cancer very recently and am grief stricken, she was the only person who ever cared/loved and understood me.
    I am here if you need someone to talk to, or just vent at, I dont mind...........feel free. I just dont wan't you suffering this alone. Take care ok.

10. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Its actually did go pretty well so thanks for wondering and thanks for helping me by telling me you did the same thing by putting a deadline and you are still here. It made me think that maybe I can do it too. I'm feeling a little better now and I'm still depressed but with friends like you to support me it always helps.

11. lelantgirl

I am so pleased its 4th July and you are still here Sadguy33. I expect like with myself, you don't know why hey, but we both seem to be.
    Its good to hear you are feeling a little better, I am here if you need to chat or need any help, dont hesitate to ask ok.
    Nobody much understands desolation and suicide and the wanting to 'go', so its good that we have here to share with one another. Keep us posted on how you are doing ok. xx

12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

so glad you're still here too sadguy
    I find that taking one day at a time is easier to get through than looking too far into the future..
    that sends all sorts of senarios through my mind and makes my depression worse.
    I wish you find some hope and that you feel better :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.