4 suicide attempt

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sui caedere, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

Over the last 14 years i have Survived 4 attemts :sad:

The 1st was a O.D all i remember was waking up in hospital.
    The 2nd was a hanging my flate mate was ment to be out but come home before he was ment too with his girlfriend.
    The 3rd was cutting the police spotted me the doctor told them 30 secounds later and i will have been died turned out the police wanted to pull up and have a smoke.
    The 4th went to cut again but got to pissed to do it and fell asleep.

So as you can see i am so fucking useless i can even kill myself i all i want to do is die on my own nice and simple.

No matter what i do i allways end up hurting others or getting hurt myself.
    When things start to go right for me and i start to think my past is behind me then it ends up with me getting hurt even more.

people are allways telling me things get better but things dont get better only worse for me.

I am so tied off all the pills/pain/hurt/bad dreams and the voices that are wispering inside my head but most of all i am tied off waking up every day knowing things will never get better.

i hate myself for being so weak and useless the best thing for me is to die at lest i be out of pain.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2007
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Maybe you survived these times for a reason, it's obviously not your time to go yet.

3. flowerpot

flowerpot Well-Known Member

i hope you're okay *hug* you're definately not useless or weak.. but i understand how you feel.. if you ever want someone to talk to.. im right here

4. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Shane,
    Surly by the 4 attempt you can see SUICIDE is not the answer.
    You can move on from this and have a great life.
    Not sure what your problems but NOTHING can be worth this.
    You my friend are an equal to anyone, and one thing I promise you there is a way through this, and if you seek help and it don't work, well you have lost notyhing for trying. where as if you try a fith time you have everything to lose and you life would have been for nothing.
    Get well, get better help other people over come thier sucicidal thoughts and actions because I tell you what mate you are an expert on it now and could save heaps of misery for others just by getting over this and then helping other people do the same.
    You are welcome PM me
    Please STAY SAFE
    Danny.

5. lifeisnoteasy

lifeisnoteasy Member

shane cole,

God don't want you to die, and he is trying for that, every attempt of yours was send back to you with a full envelope of life.
    Tell me what i can do, to make you feel better, you can write me any time any matter.
    There should be some solution, so foget for sucide.
    GOD BLESS YOU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.