4 years later

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by BornAgain, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

4 Years later...
    In 6 days it will be my fourth Anniversary since the Old me died and I was Born Again. Here is the original story:

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthre...g-)&highlight=

Here is my 2 years later update:

http://www.suicideforum.com/showthread.php?118238-2-Years-later&highlight=

I am at peace, loving life and loving my children. I feel slow and I have been feeling slow since my attempt 4 years ago, I will be going to therapy soon, as it feels like I may have some kind of depression and need some kind of a push.

Doing well at my job, although a lot of people are being laid off.

Not exercising since 9 months ago, as I broke my foot landing from a skydive on my own... It was fun, anyways, my leg needs to be exercised, as it weakens very easy since the attempt.

I got my children's full custody back after 4 years of their mother abusing them.

I have no personal life, as I decide to be there for the children and only them.

The money I owed to the hospital and the doctors was mostly forgiven by the doctors and the hospital was paid through donations, I ended up paying 1/100th of what was owed, talk about the power of praying...

I'm still living day to day, paying a lot for my lawyer, the children's lawyer, their therapists and their psychiatrists, but they are healing, coming back and smiling to life, I'm trying to give them good memories as well.

I still remember what I did, everyday... Never think to attempt though, I love life, helping people with depression or that want to attempt.

Giving to others, teaching my children to give, respect and love others...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Sounds like you have been through some challenging times since your attempt, but you have muddled through and done really well for yourself. You should be proud of yourself for what you have achieved, well done!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You have also taught them hun to respect themselves you have showed them that you are a fighter and that your life is important I am glad they have you and are away from abuse they once suffered

4. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Hi Butterfly, thanks, I am lucky that I was able to look at this as a second chance, overtime in this world, making my children my only mission, I think my only achievement is to look at life as a blessing, everything else comes and goes, is all material.

Total Eclipse, thanks, it helps a lot being a stubborn person and they being my only mission, I can fight for them all day long.

I do teach them to stand out for themselves. To love themselves, that even though they were abused, no one should ever be abused under any circumstance, that they have to fight for themselves and others, and specially, walk away from abuse...

Hopefully I can keep them safe for a long time.

Thanks!

P.S. I like writing where I am after time goes by, for others to see that there is hope, as I was at some point hopeless... So hopeless that I lost my will to exist temporarily....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.