4 Years later

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by confusedgirl, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

4 years later and it starts, sh feels so good and such a relief from everything! I actually forgot how good it makes everything seem, to cut was such a relief the pain then the blood wants to make me do it again and again and again, I feel so relaxed after doing it I don't seem to know why I stopped. Its like a huge weight has just lifted right off my shoulders.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What has caused you to start up again. Is there something that is stressing you out. congratulations on no SH for so long. As you know this is not agood coping method i hope you can talk to your therapist about where you are and why. I hope this is just a temp relapse and you will continue to use the coping methods you have used over the past 4 years. Talk to us let us know what is happening. Venting out your pain does help writing it out If you feel you are not safe please call therapist and make earlier appt to talk okay or call crisis.

3. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

What's going on Kim, why are you turning to sh again? You have done so well for so long, one blip isn't going to ruin that. What has changed in your life to lead you to this point?

:hug: Hazel xo

4. confusedgirl

confusedgirl Well-Known Member

IMy therapist went a long time ago, I was getting to the age where I had to change from child service to adult service so I thought fuck it I feel ok and stopped seeing someone stopped meds etc. I turned my life over got a job etc etc etc. But now work is so stressful n totally pissing me off its full of bitchyness hence there only woman work there, i spend 10 hours a day of my life at that fucking place work far harder than I should just to be exhausted and mentally drained then come home to house work etc etc, I guess thats just a normal life to people but fuck it I can't handle it anymore. Blahblah the list goes on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.