4 years...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Jul 14, 2010.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Yesterday was my Son's 5th birthday. Its been 4 years since I've seen him now... 4 freaking years.... I think about him everyday. Why did she just take him and rarely even contact me? I don't even know where they are living. I'm supposed to have my rights.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

4 YEars is too long to not see your son i would phone authorities and get the help you need to be able to see him again the courts get a search warrant out for her so you can get the visitation rights that are yours.

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Agree with Violet Josh.....
    Your son needs his father and you need him...if theres anything you can do to find them ..go for it..

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:unsure: How can you not have been told where your kid is? Sorry, I hope you can find a way to find them.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree take it to the courts.. You have partial custody or visitation rights I'm assuming.. If not then you can set something up with the courts.. Take care!!!

6. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

Probably a stupid question, but have you talked to the authorities... isn't this considered kidnapping? and if you have talked to the authorities, what have they said?

7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I have talked to the courts and they don't seem to care about the situation. Its probably because of that year I went without a job and couldn't pay child support...That shouldn't matter now though. I've been paying way more than I should be for child support and almost all of my back child support is paid off.. It is supposed to be illegal for her to do this but no matter what I do the courts refuse to take care of it. When it comes down to it... my daughter is almost 2 and has never met her brother. My ex is screwing my son up so bad by doing this. He probably thinks his dad doesn't care about him... but I don't go a day without thinking about him... its just I don't know... I'm probably viewed as some horrible father or something.