40 days

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PK71, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK71

PK71 Active Member

In the space of 40 days I've lost my girlfriend to somebody else, my Grandmother died and today I lost my job.
    I'm trying not to cry. I'm such a proud person but I've failed. My father killed himself when he was 34yrs old. I'm 26yrs old, eight years younger. It's not for anybody else any more just me.
  2. BEE ENN

BEE ENN Active Member

Aww man, I feel for you mate... I've been out of work for ages and I've also lost my girlfriend for someone else... and the someone else is a female - massive kick in the balls for any male...

I am sorry to hear about your grandmother, I hope she went in peace and hopefully if she was in pain, she isn't any more.

I can't speak for the family case, mine are great but do my head in, sometimes I wonder if I'd be better off alone, since I don't like what they do etc... Guess I should be greatful.

Anyway, it's never for just you while you are here. I've never spoke to you before so I don't know much about you, but you'll always have friends on here :)

All the best mate, be strong, things will get better in the long run :)
  3. loopy

loopy Well-Known Member

so sorry, sounds awfull. big big hug from me xxxx
  4. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

So sorry that your having a hard time, life can just be F up sometimes.

Youve listed all the bad, but can you list some good in your life. I know it probably feels like your a punching bag right now, but can you think of a reason that this may be a good thing?
  5. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry for your loss. hang in there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.