Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frizziidizzle, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am not going to say anything, I am done with that, thank you for all your replies to my last post. Yeah, no second chances, good luck to you all.

2. As I watch my post slide down the list with no views I understand people already know me enough to know what my post it going to be about. Thank you for taking your time to read mine :sad:
    How come, (not mentioning names) say they are wuiet and they dont want to hurt anymore people, and no one wants to know them, get all the posts, am I just a unlikeable person? They don't even realise it, they are secretly loving this.
    I need to have a bath, gonna make a clean get away :huh: ... LAME.

I just wanna kick this persons ass with one hand but hug them and not let them go with the other :mad::biggrin: ????

3. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

:hug: Didn't know what to say, so :hug:

4. Oh so that is what I have to do to get a reply? YES I AM AN UNLIKEABLE PERSON. Thanks for helping me realise guys :wink:
    Is this how everyone manages to get replies? To secretly or obviously make the person reading feel guilty?!? Oh yeah I forgot that is just part of depression... IT SUCKS!!!

5. Snowman

Snowman Well-Known Member

frizziidizzle :arms:
    You're not an unlikeable person. D=
    :hug: :hug:

6. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

You seem like a nice person actually Lou. You're definitely not unlikeable. :hug:

7. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

Lou

I know you are going through a tough time. We talked on msn. I know you want help. We talked about that. Can you call someone and possibly have you self admitted into the hospital there? You really need some help to get yourself through this. Over and over you have talked to me about this Lou. And you and I have come to some understanding . Please get yourself some help. I know it is frustrating and I know you are hurting.

:hug:

8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

theres alot of anger and hurt within you which is understandable giving how you are feeling, wish i had a quick and easy answer but we know there isnt one.

things take time.

last night was a hard one for alot of your friends here, we were all worried about you and you can see from the posts its true, one even contacted me to see if i could get the worcs police to check bridges in your area.

unfortunately i didnt check pm till 3 hours later so i missed the chance.

people do care lou and we want to be hear to help you.

please stay safe :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.