Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I want to die, now!! :sad:

2. Robin

Robin Guest

It's better just to breathe, it's amazing how clear things get when you don't think past your next breathe.

3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

So do I.

Yalgh, I wish I was gunned down somewhere. Make it quick and easy. I hate the world with a passion.

4. Robin

Robin Guest

And you probably haven't said that in silence.

5. isoko49

isoko49 Member

Please take your own advice and just Hold On.

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Rukia,
    Alot of us have been where you are at now. It can get better. Do you see a therapist? They can teach you coping skills and show you how not to discount the positive thoughts.
    I am not saying it will go away, only a professional can determin that. As far as my suicidal thoughts I am told that they will probably be there for the rest of my life. There are three coping skills I use regulary.
    1)positive self talk.
    2) visualization(picture yourself some where peacefull and quiet).
    3) controlled breathing(use steps 2&3 togethor, they should help you calm down.
    Why don't you go outside and go for a nice walk and enjoy nature. Then when you get home run a nice hot bath and light a few candles, get in and just relax. Hopefully you will leave the bath and feel a little better!! You know we at the forum are always here for you. PM me if you want to talk or if you have MSN I will give you that address and we can talk there. I hope you feel better!!!~Joseph~

7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I've seen a therapist, but she didn't think I needed to see her anymore. I never told her directly that I'm suicidal, but she knew it. Today is a better day than yesterday, but I still want to die. :unsure:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

If that therapist said she can't help you then she wasn't a very good therapist. Find another one and tell them everything, they can't help you if your not totally honest with them. It took me three times before I found Gina. I think the world of her because you can speak freely with her and she doesn't sit in judgement. I am at the point where I only see her twice a month now. Just don't give up, there is help out there you just need to seek it out!!!~Joseph~

9. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

i hope ur next days is better. don't let a therapist get u down some are just in it for money anyways.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I remember my first Psychiatrist I used to go and see him and ended up leaving worse than before I went in,until I took the real measure's to see my current one.It's never easy because finding a good one can take some work but it's not impossible.

11. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

hey x finding cousellors and pyschs are really hard, especially when you are self concious, and sacared that everyone is gonna judge, but like Ace said its not impossible. My first pyschiratrist was brilliant but because of my age i had to be transferred to adults, to a lady that although she is nice and everything, i cant trust her completely, and i just dont know what to do about it. its one of my defense mechanisms that i cant deal with. but she is transferring me to someone who might be able to help me abit more than she is.
    If you go to your GP they can refer you to someone else, and if you say that the person who saw you last time didnt help, they wont refer to them. also you need to open up a bit more if you want the help and the right treatment for you.

Take care and Good luck x
    Xx Sky xX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.