• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

$412 co-pay for Rexulti

Angie

SF Cat Lady
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
My pdoc has had me on this (I think I spelled it right). I'm not sure if its helping or not, but dang look at that co-pay!

Of course I can't afford that and she'll have to continue to provide samples or give me yet another med change.

The US health care system is seriously broken, especially Medicare.

Striking

Contact the maker as sometimes they have programs to help financially.

Yes our for profit "healthcare" systems is terrible

Dawn

It is a crime against humanity in my opinion. Many ppl die here because of this evil healthcare system. It isn't covered by the media of course. Life is supposed to be a "right" here and it is a lie! If u don't have money u can't get help. There is no medicaid in my state if not certified disabled (which takes years) or have kids under 18. No help AT ALL. No Obamacare help if u have no income. U have to make at least 12k a year! Nice huh! The subsidies are not available if unemployed etc... It's a crime! Other states do help tho.

There are changes this year to my meds that I cannot afford. I can't live without them and that is exactly what they want. When I called Obamacare terrified because they wanted $833 for a drug at the pharmacy I paid $45 for 15 years. I told the supervisor that I will die without this med. She was so rude and said, " Ya, I hear that all the time." Nice, huh? There was no time to apply for programs and no help! If a relative wouldn't have helped I'd be dead and I'm sure numerous ppl are since the changes this year. But many ppl have always died here due to lack of care, u just don't hear about it of course. Sorry about the rant. I am very upset about all of this. Sorry u are having a hard time too.

There are programs but u have to be in poverty to qualify. Contact the manufacturer of the drug. Hope u are doing okay texaskitty. Take care

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
That's insanity. Come back and let us know what happens with this fiasco.

Angie

SF Cat Lady
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Don't see the pdoc until next Tuesday, there was a scheduling mistake.

Thanks for caring

Sarahbeanie

I take Rexulti and get samples from my doctor. I know it helps me and also will be in trouble if the samples can no longer be provided. I already had a med taken away because I could no longer get samples. Eventually it will happen with this one. I've learned, samples aren't forever. If Rexulti is not working for you I would recommend not depending on samples. Best of luck.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$480.00
Goal
$255.00