Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iratelysedated

iratelysedated New Member

It’s like watching randomly spliced scenes from every bad movie you’ve ever seen.

...Time is a senseless jumble, holding meaning only for those on the other side of the glass so thick it confuses even light...

Machinery in desperate need of repair but receiving none will inevitably cease to function.
    Sweet vanilla floods the air and I can feel desire coursing through my veins.
    ...what can quench this?

2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Hello, Welcome to SF! What makes you feel that way?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
  3. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome, i hope you find some sort of help with this hun :hug:

4. iratelysedated

iratelysedated New Member

I'm just very tired of living. I'm not going to say that there aren't good things in my life. In fact, there are great things and people in my life. I am also pursuing an education (finally, after 6 years out of school) in a field i very much so enjoy. This being said, nothing seems worth the effort of life. I know about the after-effects of suicide and yes, they suck. The family feels like shit and is never the same. I usually can remind myself of these kinds of things and have them (along with a good laugh or something) to help boost me up when I'm very low.

Right now, nothing is making me stop being so low. I've written a couple of things (which I haven't done since I was a teenager), I've been flaking out on doing my homework (I'm usually extremely responsible about school work due to being very motivated), I'm drinking on a tuesday night (very out of the ordinary). The thing that's worrying me the most is that I'm waking up worse than the day before, every day for the past few weeks. I'm not used to being this low. I used self-mutilation as a teenager to cope with this feeling but I haven't done that in many years, aside from a few overly drunk nights of small relapses.

Basically, I don't know what to do. I have exams coming up soon, and a lot of work due this week and the next week. I need to be able to concentrate. My marks suffering will affect me in the long run, so I need to do something that can at least help me for the meanwhile. Any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.