Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by SuperBo, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperBo

SuperBo Well-Known Member

So, I told myself I would stay clean.. but I slipped up the other day and now I've bought a pipe and stuff for 420 but I keep saying I'll quit afterwords.. but im not sure if I can do it afterwords :(
  2. weegee

weegee Active Member

its not your fault but dont give up. you can go to rehab thier you can get clean and have a simperthetic ear all day and night. it would be the best thing for you if you cant give it up.
  3. VALIS

VALIS Well-Known Member

Just break the pipe afterwards. Celebrate like you want to and then just chock it up to a holiday, like I just did, and move on with your life afterwards.

Tomorrow morning, or before you go to bed, make it like a "letting go" ceremony, Break the pipe!!!!!
  4. PressedIn

PressedIn Well-Known Member

sux to slip, happens tho, i just hot boxed in my friends 79 Volkswagen bus :)
  5. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I've been drug free for months now. At one point I kept smoking even though it was making me paranoid every day. I waited until it stopped making me feel so messed up, and then stopped. But the sooner, the better.
  6. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

Well I don't see what the worry is nothing wrong with having some green every once in a while. I used to smoke it everyday for about 2 years it really messed me up made me slower, paranoid and just lazy lol. But now I only smoke 2 times a month at the most.
  7. SuperBo

Well.. I smoked it all and now I dont want it again.. so i think im good.. but im not breaking the pipe.. lol no way.. its too cool
  8. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

lol that's good as long as you know you can control it and have it every once in a while that's all that matters.
  9. SuperBo

Yeah well its been a couple of days and I have no urge to smoke so I guess im golden.

Thanks guys for posting
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.