Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by John Cage, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Cage

John Cage Guest

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Was there a reason for this post? Maybe you decided you didn't want to post. I hope you can return and tell us what it is you wanted to say.
  3. MeAndYou

MeAndYou Well-Known Member

Hi john cage/guest.

Tip of an object.
    The full meaning of a comment/conversation.

Signifying the end of a sentence, more often than not, followed by another sentence.

The left or right eye in a simple "smiley face".

Maybe you can expand on this?
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

5. plates

plates Well-Known Member

best thread ever.
  6. plates

plates Well-Known Member

are you the baffled (silent) king composing hallelujah?

if you're who i'm guessing...

but if not. ignore this message. and i hope you are okay.
  7. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Interesting thread. Could mean so much and lead anywhere. If something is wrong and you don't want to talk openly pm me. Best wishes.
  8. .....

..... Guest

While the question is not important, your contribution of the question certainly is.
  9. plates

plates Well-Known Member

hmmm. okay you replied to me and not the others. i like puzzles and i like you whoever you are.
  10. snowraven

Like puzzles myself. This could be interesting. Posted in uncertainty principle. Are you just making a point?
  11. plates

plates Well-Known Member

That what s/he says doesn't matter as it's all about what we say? As in when someone makes a thread, it's really about who is posting in it rather than the OP? Questions of do you really care, are you really listening to me? That y'know, things go unheared in OPs and the people posting start owning his/her words?

You never know..

S/he could be a mute sensitive musician who finds silence comforting but can scream too (I know he can) I talk to but it could be a complete stranger..:dunno:
  12. snowraven

By replying here I guess I run the risk of doing that. Are my comments now going off thread? Am I writing this for my own personal gratification because I find it quite interesting? Am I moving away from the original point?
    These things do happen in threads. Here in the UP forum I guess that's a part of it and it's ok if that happens. If someone thinks someone is going off topic they can post and bring it back. When it happens in places like the suicide or crisis forums it's not a good thing.
    What makes you think you may know the OP?
  13. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yeah- all really good Points :biggrin: snowraven.

i've been in a really weird situation on this forum for the last year or so.

just hope that john cage knows that he is heard. through whose ears though, and does it matter who is listening/replying? he seems to have replied to me so maybe there's hope that it is who i'm thinking it is...
  14. snowraven

Just looked at some of your posts so I'll leave you to it. Hope john cage is who you think it is and that he knows he is heard.:biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.