=(

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by porcelain child, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Heyahh all..

Well i self harm and have been since i was 13... and it went from cutting to burning myself...

I have attempted suicide twice... and i am really thinking about doing it again cos things are bad right now and i see no way of it... i feel low everyday and i have no one around me who llikes me.. and i try to join in with things and i just get pushed out...

Things are happening with the friends i thought i had... they don't like me anymore and my boyfriend dumped me... cos of my self harm and my moms doing she hates me because i came to live with my dad so she tries her best to ruin things for me...

But i was wondering if i could have a hug and someone to talk too please...

2. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug:
    hi Claire... i'm sorry you're feeling so low
    the end of a relationship can be very hard especially if you're not the one who ended it.. i hope you don't feel too down about this though, no guy/girl is worth getting too upset about :smile:
    as for your mum, perhaps if you talked to her about why you chose to live with your dad, and told her that you are sad she was making things hard for you but won't change your decision and live with her or something, then maybe she'll get off your back a bit.
    hope things get better soon hun :heart:
    laura xxx

3. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

Hi pocelain child, welcome to sf :shake:
    I'm sorry things are so hard for you right now, I hope they get better soon.

Lea :hug:

4. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Going to be offline for a short (hopefully) while after tonight but chat when I'm back if you ever need to. Stay safe. S.:smile:

5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hiya porecelain child :)

Sorry you are finding things difficult at the moment-talking here could help-we don't have the answers always, but there are people to listen and help YOU to find solutions. Why do you think you are getting pushed out - is there a reason for it other than the self harm that you have mentioned? Is there anyone you know whom you talk to about how you are feeling whether it be parents or friends or professionals?

I'm here if you want to chat at all and your certainly welcome to hugs - if only I knew how to put them on the screen!

Take care,

Ellie

6. Rachel123

Rachel123 Well-Known Member

Hey hun!! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time :hug:

7. porcelain child

porcelain child Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your replies..

I have tried telling my mom to back off and that i am happy with my dad... but my mom and dad don't get on, so she is trying to get me moved out and away from him... my dad always says she is not a good mom, cos of the stuff she does... like leavin my little sisters on their own while she goes on holidays and stuff..

But thanks for the replies and the offers... i remember that.. =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.