Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

i dont belong here
    at least not in the chat
    i cant believe the shit that has been going on in last few days
    mods have acted not complaining i am just really incredulous. it has been made pretty much clear to me i am not liked or valied and the people i thought were friends arent. i listen to them they dont give a shit when iam hurting and today i am really upset.
    no need to reply. i dont belong here. not with people who do that shit.
    i am told i am shit yet i try to help as many as i can and how often do i post on here asking for anything. i think the forum is better for finding people who care, the chat is out of control.
    need to say this. i am v upset
    i am feeling so unbelievably worthless.
    thi sis nt a request for response i am not some immature arsehole fishing for them
    i am just gutted.
    i cant even fit in on a fucking suicide forum.
    i dont want to be here anymore. i dont want to be pregnant and i want to just drink all my meds and go. i have enough. what use is there in being alive if even on a suicide forum there are complete arseholes.
    i have fought and fought and fought through my illness and disability and fo rwhat. nothing. im done. seriously. enough. ty to those who have been kind and real.

2. kris..

kris.. Well-Known Member

:( i like you..you've helped alot..

3. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

I've seen some very silly things in chat, I think some of the people forget this is a support/ depression site not a prank forum. If chat upsets you then don't go into it or at least give it a rest, but please don't leave the forum quite often your a sane voice in a room full of nuts...although I didn't like that annon post you made about me.

4. soliloquise

i have never made an anon post in my life... the mods can check the ips. its stuff like that that makes me want to leave. but w/e

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Sam,
    Sorry you are facing all that crap!! I don't have access to chat and am glad I don't!! I stay on the forums because they are alot more genuine..I don't even go into the soap box..Maybe you should just stay out here with us...
    You and me started talking a while back and then one day you just didn't reply to my PM so I thought you needed some space!! Please don't let a few drag you down when there are so many here who are genuine!! Take care!!

6. soliloquise

not aimed at you joseph btw

even on my own thread i cant escape people talking shit about me.. its unreal. for the record.. i am who i fucking say i am. i havent ever posted anon. i havent lied nor do i play the kind of mind games on here that have made me feel so shit about myself.
    ty joseph but really, if you cant fit in on a suicide site you are fucked. i am really fucking close to wiping my life out. ty for being nice to those who have x

7. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

FWIW, you seem to me like one of the bright lights of the site.

Please at least take some time and think things over before deciding to leave SF or doing anything else similar in "the heat of the moment."

I think I caught a bit of what you're referring to in chat. Not really sure what to say, in all honesty. I'd kind of thought the new regime had taken care of that sort of silliness, though I guess I must also own up to the fact that I sometimes find it difficult to get all that excited about what seems to upset others a great deal.

8. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hey, you are a real joy and caring presence hun........ i hope you realize that.
    i've never been in any chat room....not even sure what happens! but just as in real life - when you have groups of people, there will be conflicts, cliques, gossip...but there is also friendship, support, and caring.

you fit in anywhere sweetie! but with all you are going through- i think you may be not getting enough support - and draining yourself by giving too much right now

i know that is irrelevant to your chat situation. sorry. but i am just looking at YOUR needs right now. and they are not being met.

can i help? i want to -
    please be gentle with yourself. and please lean on us, i think you need that right now...xxxxx:arms::cheekkiss::console:

9. ame solitaire

ame solitaire Well-Known Member

OMG!!!no-you hae been a rock to me-please dont go!!

This is the 2nd thread Ive read in the last 5mins about people being unhappy with chat!What the hell is going on in there?:unsure:

10. Mightbehere

Mightbehere Well-Known Member

Sorry, I really am rather emotionally clueless and socially 'dumb' sometimes.

11. xxicedragonxx

xxicedragonxx Well-Known Member

i have not been on here very long. only like a week. when i first joined i was incredibly suicidal and i went into the chat to try and talk to someone... didnt want to wait on forum posts. i noticed that the chat really isnt good for that. so now i only go into the chat when i feel like i just want to mess around...

every website has its goods and bads... i think that this site is good for the support of the forums... but chats usually are hectic... no matter what site you are on.

12. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sam chat is nothing more than a playground for the immature lately. Hun please dont leave and worse dont keep following the train of thought you are on right now. You have been a great help to many here. And I know the feeling of being shit on by others that you thought were good friends. So screw them... make some new ones. Ones that will care and be there when you need them and not the other way around. Sign me up Sam.

13. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum. I guess nothing is perfect, but stay with us.

14. soliloquise

i am still feeling shit. thank you for the responses.
    i havent done anything dumbass because i feel v torn between wanting to not harm the baby and wanting out.
    i am so sick of crap and horribleness.
    for mightbehere.. it's ok.. but i promise you i would never post anon. most know me on here as pretty blunt and posting anon is not my style

i come on here to get away from my shitty life situation and you are right there is a marked diff between the boards and chat. chat can be fun sometimes .. but there are some on there determined to use it as a place to bully others and deliberately upset people. i find that hard to equate on a site like this. but oh well.. that is people.

i guess i need to make some new friends...

ty again

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2009
  15. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Since my other post was deleted for no good reason, i'll post again. To the mod who deleted it, you could of took out the begining out rather than delete the whole entire post which contained a supportive statement! Pretty damn stupid thing to do in my opinion, there was nothing wrong with that post in the first place. I simply told someone to stay out of then thread if your not gonna be supportive and the supported Sam, how did that warrant a delete?!

Sam, you know i love you dearly. Think about the break we talked about? I think you could do with it. You know where i am if you wanna talk. :hug:

16. JBird

JBird Well-Known Member

Shit in chat flares up a lot of the time but it normally happens in a cluster, it'll be calm for a month of two and then the next month its a disaster but then it'll calm down again.

Chats a good thing in doses. Many of the chat users do have short breaks to prevent getting caught up in any of the shit or even to prevent it lasting longer and saving their own arses. You just gotta know when to take a break from chat.

Hope you're ok hun.

17. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Hi Sam.

I'm glad you haven't done anything dangerous. I'd miss you so much ! I'm sorry as fuck to hear you're down though... That sucks. How about practicing a new song? Or something like that?

18. soliloquise

i been feeling a bit better since i posted this james ty x just got to stress overload and went pop. ty to everyone else

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.