Status
Not open for further replies.

Acy

Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense
Admin
SF Supporter
Jen23, what's happened to make you want to kill yourself? Could you talk about it instead of doing something to yourself? You can pm me if you'd like.
:hug:
Acy

~Claire

You don't have to pretend your happy Jen, let people see that you're not. Sometimes we need to do that so things can change.

I'm here if you want to talk.

Claire xx

~Claire

Have you been referred to a psychiatrist? I don't know what trust you're under but in my health board (scottish one) I was seen in a matter of days.

I know waiting times can be long but these things can be sped up if necessary.

Every ED will have a duty psych that you could speak to as well, if you think you need someone to talk to ASAP.

~Claire

I'd go back & ask to be referred. It may take a few weeks to come through but it's better than suffering in silence.

Your GP will keep an eye on you until the appt comes through.

Does your GP practice have a mental health team attached to them, it's worth finding out & seeing if they can refer you to them?

snowraven

Hi Jen, please try again to get some help before doing anything to yourself. If you get no joy professionally then there is always someone around here who will be willing to help and support you. Best wishes. S.

Beautiful Disaster

π·π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘€π‘›π‘–π‘›π‘” 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘–π‘›π‘€π‘Žπ‘£π‘’π‘ 
SF Supporter
Jen, dont do anything stupid..

I think I know what it is like to tell people you're not ok and they tell you to get over it. It's like they are not listening to what you are (trying) to say or maybe they don't wanna hear it.

Anyhow, telling people that you are not ok is a step in the right way. I mean, you're not denying it anymore.

Maybe you should tell someone how you really feel. Share you're thoughts, up to every detail. Worked from me, atleast someone knew how I really really felt.

I recently found out that suicide is not the answer the hard way. Although it might seem like that at this point, it really isnt!

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00