Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Smokey, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokey

Smokey Member

I don't know what to do anymore... Going out in 35 mins to buy as mzny over the counter meds as 50 quid will buy. Iknow it will be painfull, I know I will wakeup tomorrow and die slow, i don't care... I'm sorry... Sorry is a bit pathetic to be honest but I know what I mean.

2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

Listen, it's doubtful it will even kill you anyways. I know all too well how shitty it is to wake up and realize your attempt failed.

If you are so distraught you are being this hasty, you aren't in a good enough mind to really appreciate what you intend to do. At least wait this episode out and think about it.

3. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

I've woke up from a failed attempt and trust me it's not the best experience in the world. Life is to short to try to kill yourself, see this as more of a test of strength then anything else.

There are other ways to go about this and there are other doorways that you can take. I know you don't see this and that's because your in a deep depression, I was once there and I am now working on my issues. Death is not the way to go.

4. Smokey

Smokey Member

I know it will take longer. I know there is a chance it will fail. I know it will be bad. I wantti useother more certain methods that I can't namehere but want to cause minimal distress to others so EVEN with the chanceit will fail I am happy with it. I have to. I have no other way. IF if does fail I will use another way I don't even know why I a posting... I don't feel like I want the help anymore. I have to end for my own sake.

5. artikchill

artikchill Well-Known Member

I know how you feel but don't give up on yourself. There is more to life then wanting to die. Think of what it might do to you if it does fail, it's not worth it and it would put alot of pressure on your loved ones.

I know it's a hard time right now and I know your going through a lot but sometimes just talking about it can really release pressure or get the monkey off your back. Just have faith.

6. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

in life there is alot of good and bad things.

alot of dark periods, and fortunitly alot of really great and beautiful things.

Untill you have seen everything beautiful, you cant commit suicide. there are just too many breathtaking moments, and sights that no one should ever miss. No matter how dark it seems right now, the sun always rises.

Please be safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.