Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Phoenix1985, May 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phoenix1985

Phoenix1985 Well-Known Member

It hurts so much.
    I give up. I swear I do.
    I don't want to go on anymore.
    I'm hurting inside, I feel dead.
  2. Phoenix1985

I must such a burden to my friends and family.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What's wrong? And I don't think you're a burden. It's not your fault you're feeling this way.
  4. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Did something happen? Stay and talk to us about it. My PM box is always open. :hug:
  5. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

Hi Phoenix

What's up? Did something happen to make you feel worse? :hug: Please try and talk - lots of people to listen here

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I know you how you feel :console:
    Things can get better hun :heart:
  7. Phoenix1985

I'm in love and I can't have him anymore. Been five months and I still can't get over him.
    I feel like it's a stupid reason to feel so bad given why other people feel this way.
    I feel like a burden on my friends and family for being so depressed.
  8. LeafQQ

LeafQQ Member

don't ever think you are a burden....
    Im sorry about your ex.... it takes time to heal... but there are lots of good guys out there!....
    and its not a stupid reason...
  9. Princeofhope

Princeofhope Well-Known Member

I don't post here often, but I had to get this off my chest. I was going to post how I'm tempted to off-myself, but I saw your post...and your name, I felt I had to say this.

I grew up in the States, and one I was in college...I met this girl. The most amazing girl in my mind. She was perfect in every way, but she never thought of herself that way.

I screwed up big. So I left the country, I left everything behind...all of it to forget about a girl.

I left for Tokyo. I thought it would work, I thought I could start fresh. I thought I could forget. I couldn't.

...so on my 21st birthday, I decided to climb Mt. Fuji which I did. It was covered in snow...and hail. People were to scared to keep climbing, but I kept fighting. I felt I had to do it...if only to clean my sins.

...so I climbed. I kept climbing until my body was on the verge of breaking. I passed out at night, I was in a "hotel" around the top of Mt. Fuji...I had to keep climbing.

I got to the top, and I saw a sunrise. It was a sunrise like no other.

In the distance, I could see a phoenix...I could see it, and I knew it was real. I told myself, that I could learn to forget. I could move on. I told myself that even the crimes I've committed can be forgiven.

It's been a year since I climbed Fuji, and it feels like it's almost daily that she comes up at least once in my mind. I feel like crap everyday.

Today, I got a message...about a situation I'm in. The world crashed down...and I'm so afraid. I'm not sure if my life is worth a damn, but I do know I saw a phoenix at Mt. Fuji, and I know I had to spread what I saw.

I'm so afraid right now...but knowing that I can somehow help, eases my soul.

I don't know who you are...but I promise you that everything will be okay. You have to move on and have faith.

Rise like the phoenix you are.

(Can you see the phoenix? It's right behind where the clouds and sun kiss.)
  10. Phoenix1985

Thank you every one for your kind replies.
  11. LeafQQ

LeafQQ Member

how is everything going now?
    I think the Princeofhope's message was inspirational...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.