4am here...how is life treating ya.

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Bambi, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi...anyone out there? ...do the tormenting thoughts ever end?... well just seeing how everyone is and if it just me here wandering the halls of SF...

2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Oh I'm here too. Life today is kind of.... well I'm actually in a very depressed kind of mood but I'm hanging in here. Will keep fighting on.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi, Sorry to hear about your day, I was reading about it a bit a go. My heart goes out to you. I am feeling the pain of the mountain of life issues that need to be dealt with to have my world be somewhat normal, that feeling like I have been treading water for months on end and getting nowhere but back in the same place. I just wonder if it will ever get better and will I maintain the shred of hope I have to get me through. I had my date planned but canceled to give it one last try but today was just more crap and wonder if I should just go ahead with my plan.
    How you getting through it? I can't remember the last time i went and had fun...is this all there is for me...lonely nights staring at a life crumbling down...I mean it would be days till someone even thought to come look for my body...just never thought it would end like this..
    Hang in there Kankuro...you have someone that counts on you and ya know what that is a lot ..you are needed.
    B

4. ZombiePringle

I feel the same for you. It may be really hard right now but I know you can fight through this. I know for a fact I would miss you a lot if you went. All you can do is try to find the one thing that will keep you going...no matter how long it takes to find it. It is out there you just have to search. I don't ever go out and have fun either. I'm always stuck at home doing basically nothing. I have hope though that one of these days I will find the courage to go out in public and not have to worry about panic attacks. It may take you a lot of time but I know you can get through this.

5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thanks Josh, I hope your gettin support with the anxiety. i heard about these emotional support dogs...they sense your anxiety and protect you in public and such i will send you the info....i don't know it is hard as my axiety about going out is due to feeling like i am facing all my mistakes and how everyone knows that i am depressed (hell i look a mess) so really feel your pain on going out...let me go find that site for you....and hey i know a kick ass lawyer if you need any advice about getting to see your kid...happy to ask for you he owes me lots so it would be no cost....hang in there...i just can't believe that i would be this age and still the same..i used to model and have not been asked out in 3 years..wllll i am crying so let me get that site..
    take care and let me know aboutthe doc, i will kick is ass for you if he don't help ya.
    love ya B

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

http://www.psychdog.org/

http://www.psychdog.org/attclinicians.html

basically the same site and have no idea about insurance etc...they dogs are trained to put themselves betweeen you and people and push you away from things that upset ya...plus ya got a friend right there ...hell that has got to feel great.
    take care i pray for us both....i have been offering a room in my house for free just to have someone around....but dont know that will help...write or IM if youd like
    love ya b

7. ZombiePringle

:hug: thank you I'll be sure to check those sites out as soon as I can. :love: I'm sure it will be better for you soon.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Its 06:20 am now and I can't sleep. :( :yawn:

9. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

But aren't you playing poker right now? I was wondering whether you've got friends sitting around the table or if you're playing online.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2009
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:laugh: Online poker :D

11. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

Ah. I was really hoping it was the other kind, but I couldn't figure out why you would take time out from the game to post.

12. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

4am has been and gone, oh look its on its way back again... great

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.