4th of july

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by emily83, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

what is everyone's plans for the 4th of july? (those that celebrate anyway!)

i've only just found out myself what it is as we don't have it over here

so happy 4th of july everybody!
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

My youngest son and his wife are coming home and a few families are getting together at the softball field to light fireworks. I know I should be looking forward to it but I would rather just stay home.
  3. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

have fun with that.

i'm sure you'll have a great time
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I'm going to shoot off some fireworks, see some outside my house, go to a parade and have a nice meal. Same as what I usually do, but still one of my favorite holidays.
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

We Brits will celebrate by drinking vast amounts of tea salvaged from the Boston tea party :eyebrows:
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sincerely hoping to finish my plumbing project and have running water in the house again tomorrow - was lacking a small part to finish today and too tired of it to get at 6 pm to try to finish. The only fireworks here will be when the fight starts for who gets to use shower first...
  7. Omoikane's Mirror

Omoikane's Mirror New Member

Stay home, cook steak, chicken on grill, have few drinks. I no drink alot but since today America's independence day I make rare exception. We no have independence day in Japan. Americans know how to celebrate!
  8. Doodle

Doodle Well-Known Member

I'll just be sitting here...reading my History book. ;.;
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.