5 HTP and Fear Control

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by Project Atlas, Nov 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Project Atlas

Project Atlas Member

Not sure if this thread belongs here so I apologize if it doest belong.
    So I just took a 100mg pill of 5 HTP and for the very first time I was actually able to google "yiff in hell". What does that mean exactly? Well let's just say it's the infamous chant of haters of a certain subculture which I happen to be very interested (though regretably) in. Long story short, since March of 2007 (age 16) Ive been emotionally scarred by this Internet trolling and now I just want to know, can continuous use of 5 HTP and 80mg of Prozac have a chance of numbing out this fear and anxiety? None of the trolling is directed at me, but the fact that it is there takes away from the subculture's expierience.
    Please give me some feedback if you can.
  2. tx915

tx915 Active Member

This isn't medical advice cause i'm not a Dr. and you should probably consult one.

With that being said, I was told to never take 5htp or any type of tryptophan with my antidepressants because of something called serotonin syndrome. It is pretty horrible apparently.

Take care of yourself. Might be good to remember that people lived without internet at one point, and all internet problems can be stopped by simply unplugging the computer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.