5 Questions

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Regenesis, Dec 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regenesis

Regenesis Well-Known Member

1st:Have you felt that you are worthless and you dont deserve to live or to be happy?

2:Did you ever had the feeling that you will be all your life alone,with no gf,sex or even friends,and in the end everything turn out alright?

3rd:Have you attempted suicide?

4th:Have you felt ashamed toward your family because you attempted suicide?

5th:If you hdd the feelings from Q 1&2,have these changed while you grew older,or have they remained the same?

PS:I remeber how ashamed I was when I attempetd suicide.Especially the second time.After my 1st attemp,I promised my mother I will never do it again.I will never forget my mums face when she saw me covered in wires at the hospital.Even so,I still think about suicide a lot.And I do have a few plans on how not to fail next time.Its just that I dont know if I should kill myself yet.Some say that things will be better when I grow older.I dont think so,and probably I will kill myself for good next time.I am just undecided.But If I stay and think about it,death will be beter,since everything will be over and I will no longer exist.I do feel that I dont deserve to live(and I know I dont)so probably soon will be "bye-bye".

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

1st:Have you felt that you are worthless and you dont deserve to live or to be happy?
    All the time. I always feel like all i ever do is cost people so much time, money, effort etc, and that i don't deserve everything im given, especially life.

2id you ever had the feeling that you will be all your life alone,with no gf,sex or even friends,and in the end everything turn out alright?
    Only after i've broken up with someone.

3rd:Have you attempted suicide?
    11 times to date.

4th:Have you felt ashamed toward your family because you attempted suicide?
    No, because very few people know about it, and those that do wouldn't judge.

5th:If you hdd the feelings from Q 1&2,have these changed while you grew older,or have they remained the same?
    They have remained the same.

3. Summer.Rain

Summer.Rain Well-Known Member

Here are my anwares :)

4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

1. A constant emotion for the past 16 years

2. At first I felt really lonely, then I felt I was predestined to be alone, and that made me sad, but I survived through it.

3. I've attempted suicide several times.

4. I feel alienated from my family whenever I tell them I cut myself, let alone after a suicide attempt.

5. I'm happy to say that while the emotional root is still lying around, I'm no longer afraid of being alone all my life. It's a struggle, but I know that my fear of doomed isolation is more a product of depression than it is of some world fact.

5. Aaron

Aaron Well-Known Member

1st:Have you felt that you are worthless and you dont deserve to live or to be happy? Yes.

2id you ever had the feeling that you will be all your life alone,with no gf,sex or even friends,and in the end everything turn out alright? Yes.

3rd:Have you attempted suicide? Yes.

4th:Have you felt ashamed toward your family because you attempted suicide? Yes.

5th:If you hdd the feelings from Q 1&2,have these changed while you grew older,or have they remained the same? Same.

6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

my answers...
    1 - i feel like that a hell of a lot of the time
    2 - was convinced that i would always be alone but it would never be alright
    3 - lost count of number of times
    4 - i have and the guilt still haunts me
    5 - they go up and down an awful lot

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

1:I feel that constantly.

2:No.

3:Yes,once.

4:No.

5:They have remained the same.

8. LightInTheDarkestNight

LightInTheDarkestNight Well-Known Member

1. It's almost not a thought at this point it's pratically knowledge. I'm bascially just a burden in my current form with my physical probs..

2. Yes It's possible to be happy alone if I had some things I enjoyed like working out as long as I felt good physically but oddly enough if I did feel like that the other things would probably follow so it's hard to say.

3. Nope not yet

5. Things have gotten worth as I have had more heatlh problems to deal with.

9. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

1. Yes, every hour of every day.
    2. I will always be alone. I'm married, so there's at least one person who cares whether I live or die, but most of the time I'm still alone. And no, it's not going to be okay.
    3. Yes.
    4. I was ashamed that I was too incompetent to do the job right, or even weak enough to break in the first place, and they had to deal with the results.
    5. I've been this way since my early teens. It's fluctuated over the years, but by and large I've always known that one day I would probably crack and get it right.

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I would have to answer yes to each of your questions. The last asking if things changed as I got older is yes in that I think it is increasingly more difficult for me to hold on to those reasons I fight to live for.

11. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

1. I have felt I don't deserve to live or be happy. More on a subconscious level. I've never really said those things unless I was in therapy and it was brought out.
    2. I believe I will always be having sex :laugh:
    3. No
    4. No. Fuck my family :tongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.