5 years

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I have been thinking back on my life and I have realized I was a wreck when I first signed up on here and have had my moments of false happiness where I feel that maybe I finally overcame my "issues." Fact is nothing changes for me. I always go back to feeling hopeless and worthless. I never overcome my illnesses, physical or mental. I know in my heart that I cannot last much longer. Something will give out on me... whether it's my mind and I end up just taking that one step too far or my body and I succumb to an asthma attack or whatever else is wrong with me physically.

There is only so much a person can handle over time. I feel like I have reached my limits and then some.
  2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Do you have an inhaler?
  3. ZombiePringle

Yes and no. I have to borrow partial ones from people because my insurance is horrible and barely pays for my medicines. And with me having no money ever I cannot afford my medicine.
  4. W Miller

Do whatever you need to do. Sorry, don't borrow one - take it if you can, and keep it.

Counting to 10 really helps me with my asthma. Anxiety, and stress, try to meditate if possible.
  5. ZombiePringle

The biggest issue now is my insurance does not cover my preventative meds that I have taken for 13 years. The meds that usually prevent me from being hospitalized for a week. The few times I have been without them in the past few years I have ended up in the hospital for about a week.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Talk to your doctor then your doc can fill out a forum and the drug manufacturers will sometime cover cost of meds you need ok but doc has to fill out form
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Yes I have heard about what total eclipse has said but I am not in the USA so not sure how it works but definitely worth a try, there is a tablet called singular that prevents asthma attacks (I'm on it) also on multiple inhalers. Try what TE has suggested, no harm in trying, good luck :hug:
  8. W Miller

BTW - Petal, I'm on singular. I just forget to take it. That is bad. Rescue inhaler is the most important right now. ZP. Focus on that if you can not get on singular. Last choice, is a steroid. That is really cheap.