5000 dollars

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Right U R Ken, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

A local bank sent me a notice that I'm preapproved for a 5000 dollar cash loan. I guess it's because I'm a new home owner. There's someone special to me who's going thru a rough time. I care about her but she doesn't seem to care about me anymore. So I was thinking of getting this loan and combining it with some money I have and sending it to her. I then check out and don't have to worry about paying it back, and don't have to live like this anymore. There's someone else I met here that's having some money problems. Maybe I could send her some of the money too. That's two people that would be better off. Well three, counting me. I need to consider doing this.

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I say buy yourself something really nice but not for the full 5K as you don't need more debt in this economy. I sent you a PM message, hope your reply!

3. ryanglander

ryanglander Well-Known Member

Five thousands dollars is nothing to kill ypourself over! Your life is worth far more then that! Please hang in there, I guarantee you that if you give people that money and have them know you killed yourself in order to give them the money they will feel more grief then happiness from the money.

You matter!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.