Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Everything all of it just too much I cant even find words or anything to say just how desperately i cant deal with anything anymore. I'm confused, scared alone and so very tired of everything. i'm one person trying to deal with more than probably 10 people could. wanted to wait til the new people take my home. but more pain than its worth. no baby to worry about anymore. its done. i'm done. no more.
  2. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I haven't been around for some time now but I am now so if you want to talk and share your burden with a friend, remember I'am round. You never been left alone on this forum and you still arent hun. Take a deep breath and share, rant etc whatever it needs to make you feel a little better. Pm me anytime. (((hug)))
  3. max0718

max0718 Well-Known Member

Hey itmahanh,

What has gotten you so down? Feel free to pm me if you want to talk or please just post if you are safe atm. I still remember how you helped me almost a year ago, so please I'd like to do the same for you now. You were there when I needed someone to listen, so why not try to lean on me now?

Please let us know your ok.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.