Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

..........................................................:lost:............................................................:drunk:.........................................................:sadhug:...................................................:dead:........................................................

2. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Interesting.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Everything okay?

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: I am sorry things are this way right now. I hope tomorrow improves for you.

5. touglytobeloved

evrything is okay, its always okay, always will be, just......................... words wont help and words cant do anything, so why to waste them?

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: Talking might help x

7. touglytobeloved

might, but not in my case, ive been talking and talkig and talking for too long, and it didnt helped, words are not what i need, but i dont have what i need.

8. fpl

fpl Member

I´m beggining to think the same as you...! Sometimes I prefer not to talk anymore about my problem. I´m getting even more closed to my friends and family, and I simply am getting tired to tell new people in the forum my problem.

I can´t stop thinking about my problem. Sometimes I think I´m going to be crazy.

The only think that gives me a little peace of mind is to think about dying.

Best wishes

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

What do you need? :hug:

10. touglytobeloved

A life worth living, love, health and happiness, thats all i need.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.