Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by angelofglass, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelofglass

angelofglass Member

I am feeling unwanted by the people I care about and...for some reason alot of people not on here mind you...but alot of people keep their distance from me and seem to not want to have anything to do with me.This forum has been helpful to me and I have made friends here,but I am feeling depressed majorly and I dont think I want to go on anymore if people in rl dont want me family dont want me why should I stay? i mean I know you guys would want me to stay and I know that you guys are trying to help and you guys care but for some reason people over the internet...its just not enough for me and I am so sorry If I hurt or offend any of you because I do care about you guys but...I just dont know anymore.I am not sure what to think or do or feel anymore...please help if you can...thanks

sincerely angel
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Is there someone IRL that you can talk to? Maybe people do care, and they either just don't know how to show it, or they don't realize how you feel.
  3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling unwanted but that doesn't mean you are. Many times i feel this way but then i realise that my friends and family do care, they just have their own weird way of showing it.
    Try going out and meeting new friends? You might just find that one person who you click with and who makes you feel better about yourself.
    However, i am pretty certain that your friends do care but that they just don't know/have a weird way of showing it.
  4. angelofglass

angelofglass Member

thanks both of you.I had thought that my bf had lost interest in me because he was being quite distant and welive together but then...i mustered up the courage to ask him about it...and well hehad beendepressed latelyhes bipolar.I shouldve knowbutit wasntbecauseof me and I am feeling abit better now but imafraid to meet new peopleman I hatebeing shy:( oh well :poo: right?
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm glad you're feeling better :hug:

Do you have anyone else IRL that you could talk about your feelings to?
    Therapy might be the route to take :)
  6. angelofglass

angelofglass Member

I have my bf and I have a therapist but i feel my therapist ... is just there because I pay for her to listen
  7. nevertheanswer

nevertheanswer Active Member

If you feel that your therapist is not helping you then please look for another one. She can only add up to your problems!

You and your boyfriend can help each other because there is an understanding between the two of you. Do your best to encourage him to improve and he should do the same to you.

It's a good thing you're starting to feel better about yourself! I'm sure that will keep the ball rolling.

Take care.
  8. angelofglass

angelofglass Member

Thanks so very much and He started encourging me more often and so I started encouraging him and I am feeling much better now and so is he.We both have full time obs now and we are both very happy and proud of each other and for ourselves! :) thanks so much for you advice and support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.