Discussion in 'Welcome' started by suicidepsycho, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suicidepsycho

suicidepsycho Member

hi. i'm 15 years old girl. i have noticed that almost everyone here is older than me so yeah i'm young. i'm from estonia and i can't speak english very well because i have studied it only 5 years at school and last two years i haven't listened much in classes and skipped school most of time. i have depression since i was 11 but last year it got deeper. i also have written in another forum but i didn't get help and tried to write here too, i even don't know why because if even psychologists can't help me, then i don't know what i'm doing in forums where everyone else are same depressed as me and also don't know what to do. but it doesn't matter anyway.
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you are able to find a level of support here that can help you deal with your depression. I am glad you joined us. :shake:
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF honey.

Don't let your age deter you from posting, there are a few people here similar to your age, but everyone here will listen to you regardless.

:hug: xx
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome to SF. There are lots of people here around your age, so I'm sure you'll find support here!
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forums :)
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to this forum I hope we can help you just ask and we will try. Depression a lot of us suffer from it may be able to help you cope take care
  8. Ozibuna

Ozibuna Well-Known Member

Well not all of us are depressed, some of us are here just so someone can be heard, listened and talked to so just ask and we'll answer. So welcome to SF!
  9. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :) Hope you find what you need here!
  10. triggs

triggs Account Closed

Hi :hug: welcome to the forum
    i hope you find all the help and support you need here :)
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    i know it may seem pointless coming to a place like this, but the people here understand more what it's like and are able to help you in ways they may have been helped themselves.
    triggs xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.