52 cuts

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by wortelseet, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wortelseet

wortelseet Member

i just dont know what to do anymore it's my last year in high school and for the past four years i've been feeling really weird not me i dont think i ever knew the real. i seriosly dont have anyone to talk yes i have friends loads of the but i dont trust anyone of them. apart fom one i do wanna talk to her o do wanna tell her that i've cut myself 52 times but what if shes freaked what if she doesnt care. for awhile the suicadl feelings dissapeared but its back, i am always there for everyone, but no is ever there for me

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

well if u trust your friend i think u should tell her, not show her though and not telling her how many (unless she asks though)If she really is your friend she will listen and try to help u sweety.Self harm is difficult and brings suicidal thoughts so u have to be carefull with it. Im sorry this reply took so long. sweety here we all undrestand what you are going trhough and we know how you feel. If u need to talk remember : we are always here for you. <3 :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I hope you talk to your friend. You don't even need to go into details ... just tell her you need someone to talk to, tell her some basic stuff. See how she reacts and then decide how much you want to tell her.

4. wortelseet

wortelseet Member

thanxx both i'm going to talk to her 2morow, ill see what happen though i just dont want to lose her as a friend...
    beautifull poem

5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good luck tomorrow, I hope talking to her goes okay!

6. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

GL!! *huggs*

7. shadowheart

shadowheart Well-Known Member

wortelseet....

you sound a lot like i hav felt all my life...
    i dont trust most people at all...and when i first started self harming....i didnt know how to tell the people that i did trust.....
    though....chances are, if you are feeling like this...they will already kow that something is up....and you just hav to tell them whats going on....and that you just need them there for support....they may be a bit freaked out....but just because it is something quite scary for most people....not because they will think badly of you.....

pm me if you wanna talk more....

id say you just have to tell them whats going on and hope for the best....

its a long road....
    i still dont know who i am.....or if i have every really been me....or just who people want me to be......

8. wortelseet

wortelseet Member

yeah i did tell my friend she is cool about it which immediatly made me feel relaxed i knew i could trust her whenver i have problem, and i did tell her that i'm going to see som1 to help me i havent done that yet though...
    but its weird cause after i told her i felt a bit better and then a few days later i just fell into this hole again and (yes my friends do notice and they ask but u just cant trust them) anyways now that i told her about the cutting i wanted to go to her a few days later cause my parents had a fight and then they started fighting with me and so on but i just felt like i would be nuiscance
    its funny cause i think the only reason were all still here is because of hope
    (hoping for better)

anyways
    talk later

9. wortelseet

wortelseet Member

and i know waht u mean by u dont know who u really are feel the exact same way or for me it feels like sum1 else is living this life and whoever i am 4got to get in the car

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.