Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Needshelp, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Needshelp

Needshelp Well-Known Member

well, the more i think of it, the more i really just think killing myself would be the best idea for the world... i mean, ive never had any sort of motivation or drive in my life, and i have nothing to offer the world.. people only want to use me, and thats how its been my whole life i suppose. ive been nothing but a pest to this world, and maybe once im gone, people can be a little happier with their lives..

fuck it all.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

That is your anger and depression talking here Everyone has purpose just have to try different things reach out to different people Death is very final no chance then to change how you are. Do something different something that makes you smile. Go out of yourself for awhile and try something new. Watch children playing. Go to pet shelter and volunteer there Buy yourself something new do something to change this negativity you can do it just do it. Tommorrow do something different again and again Talk to your therapist about this and if indeed you are feeling at the end then call crisis because they will have some coping skills great advice are great listeners and will help you talk to you until you feel you can cope again. Keep venting here to write it all out because it does help..

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi needshelp,

We spoke earlier :hug: I hope it helped you to talk about it.
    Not all people are users, you just met the wrong people :(
    There's a lot of people out there that would love to be friends with such a giving person as you. Don't give up. :smile:

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to step outside of the herd so your not looking at assholes everyday..Once you step out look for new hobbies, Take some classes, go to some support groups, The list is long but you have to put forth the effort..There are good people in this world you have just been hanging with the wrong ones..You will find support here and that there are alot of people here who actually care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.