Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by boo, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

im in so much trouble
  2. Katii

Katii Well-Known Member

Whats up boo =(
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey talk about it. Maybe someone can help you. Or atleast we can give you support and a few hugs along the way. Please keep posting!
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: boo!

Whats going on? Why are you in trouble?
  5. boo

boo Well-Known Member

i might be losing my job
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Actively start searching for another one. Is it because of downsizing? I am not sure what they have in Canada for services to help the unemployed. Whatever they are, take advantage of them. I hope your job is spared. Let us know how things are going. :hug:
  7. cofmadness

cofmadness Well-Known Member

But that's kind of what you wanted :bottom:
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

hehe i love you helena! :biggrin: i guess i did brought this unto myself... I cant find the energy to work. And i despise people asking whats wrong at work...
    this is not me acting like a baby, i really cant do it
  9. kuika

kuika Active Member

ive been there, you get up and just want to pull the covers over ur head, when you know you have to go in. im not sure what ur situation is, but i stayed too long in a job that was toxic and rather than get out i got fired, i was so tired after i didnt want to work.

that previous post about proactive searching is good, i wish i did that. good luck, hope it works out. btw, i miss ur old avatar :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.