Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by itmahanh, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

dont know what's happening. everything is so screwy. i dont feel anything but empty. tried so hard all day to hang on. now just empty. nothing. even cutting doesnt do anything. just want to take as many pills as i can and finish the emptiness. so empty it hurts. so many different pills it wont have to.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey I just sent you a PM so please take a look.

Did anything happen? Please take those pills and stash them somewhere away from you...and please let us know what is going on..get that crap out of your head it is just crap!

I am here, in PM, in IM and just a phone call away..please talk to us so we can support and care for you.

Love and hugs Bambi
  3. Tonto

Tonto New Member

I know whwt you mean ..just feeling dead inside. No ambitions,,Just exsisting .. Everyone says it wil get better but I'm seeing it get worse.. I don'get how people go on with there day to day lives with some contentment. It kinda pisses me off,, The shrinks don't have what your really feeeling..Just getting by day by day... I want this to go away
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I feel for you both...all I can say is it does get better...not perfect but better!

I am so fortunate to have a pdoc that understands and "gets it" I know that I am, they are out there they really are.

There is hope you two, I am proof. Keep reachinng out...I am here!

Love and hugs Bambi
  5. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am worried about you! You dropped off and now can't find you so please call or write so I know you are okay
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It could be the meds that are making you feel this way throw them away and talk to your doctor today okay. Tell dr you are feeling so empty inside and see if change your meds up a bit. Remember your children please they will need their mother someone who will let them be a child and not be so hard on them. Please call crisis and get help for you until this emotiion passes get help.
  7. Rose24

Rose24 Chat & Forum Buddy

:hug: I have been worried about you for so long now dear, you are our rock and I hope you can get though this. It will pass dear; I promise you it will pass just like it always does, please hold on and wait till it passes, I was not aware that you had children, but hold on for them like I do for mine, they do need you.

As always I too am here if you need to talk :hug: Please let us know that you are safe

8. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

HI, I am worried about you as have not had an update in hours so please let me know you are doing...love bambi
  9. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey sweetheart sent you another PM reply but still worried about you.
    Please talk to us all as we love you very much and care for you.

It does no good to keep all that inside as you well know so reach out to us we are here for you!

Feel free to call too! I will to do my utmost to be there for you in what ever way I can be so do not hesitate to lean me or others during this most painful time.

Love and hugs Bambi
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey wish you would talk to us we are here for you I am hoping you called crisis and maybe are in hospital getting help you need take care okay please stay well.
  11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

sory but cant get better. come hre and cant reply or anythign. just breathing cuz i'm to stupid not to. need to make it all go away and stop sorry. i know peopl ehere care but i cant cahnge it this time. beyond what i can do anymore. but thank you all please dont wory sorry.
  12. ashes_away

ashes_away Well-Known Member

don't be sorry.Just hang in there,sweetie.You're hurting..try to just relax.Let the weight off your shoulders and just let us carry it for a while.:hugtackles:
  13. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.