Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by *dilligaf*, Oct 29, 2009.

1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Grr. Just grr.

I can't stop missing you. I just can't. I keep thinking that it is getting better, and then BAM it comes back again.

Pictures on Facebook pop up and just .... gr :(

I want you back :(
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope your feeling a little better now. I hope you get what you want if not go out and get someone better. You deserve the best
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks for the reply.

My post didn't really tell much :laugh: so I'll explain.

I miss someone who passed away 2 years ago :sad:
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think as long as you carry them in your heart they will always be with you..
  5. mkandy

mkandy Member

It's hard to lose someone you love. Especially when photos keep popping up. You have to keep them in your heart....knowing one day you will see them again.

Remembering the good times may be hard, but they are what helps us keep them alive in our hearts. Be strong.
  6. fweeps

fweeps Staff Alumni

Sam, I can so relate with what your feeling and im so sorry for your loss. Im here for you if you ever need anything
  7. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Thanks you all x
  8. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Hope you get better, my heart is still broken
  9. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Would setting a photo of the person out where you can see it daily help stop the surprises? My mom always tells people to do that. She says put a photo out and celebrate how much you love that person.

10. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I think I know what you mean. Everytime I saw my ex. profile online, my depression would suddenly get worse. Dunno if it's the same for you.

You have to understand your feelings. If her photos hurt you like they hurt me, you can't keep looking at them, expecially the new ones, where you're no longer part of the picture. I KNOW this is extremely hard, and myself, I only stopped watching when she turned her profile to private and I couldn't see anymore. But please make an effort to try and keep yourself clear from her profile.

On the other hand, if they don't hurt you, by all means enjoy those picutres and memories. Just don't get too deep into memories, remember you still have a life to live and improve.

We're always here for you my friend :)