:(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cownes, Nov 12, 2009.

1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:( :'( im fed up of hurting, im fed up of people joking about self harm at school, we had a phsycology work shop today at school and had to describe abnormal and it felt like all my frineds where describing me, next activity, we had to describe 5 abnoramilites in daily life, then this shocked me when they told me they wanted to put suicide on the list, and how much negative comments they had to say about suicide,there is no way i could tell them now. it really upset me :( so ill just keep talking to myself, i cant tell anyone at school, as they will section me, and there is no way im going to the hospital :( Benji im so sorry i did not realise u where so ill in time :( i hope you did not die in tooo much pain, im soooo sorry :( i did try, even though it might feel like i didnt :( ive told school i cant cope with the work load they dont care, so lets just keep things to myself now :(

2. DrivEthermissIon

DrivEthermissIon Banned Member

I think you're a wonderful and fantastic person. Thx for being nice in chat. Just hold on to the light, it's getting brighter.

Don't be scared, embrace the light.