Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Zooty, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Ah well im off prozac again, 4 days so far. I've also been ill for the same time and bed ridden so kinda got cabin fever anyway i need to let some stuff out lol...

(This isnt aimed at any forum people)
    I know its good to be modest n such like but ive got a mensa tested IQ of 136 i know im fucking smarter than you so dont bother trying to drag up a pointless argument because i will destroy you at it, I'm smart because im a knowledge ***** and am constantly learning. Its starting to piss me off massivly that I have to dumb myself down for all but 1 person i hang out with.

It also fucks me off that il get out of bed n give people who are shitted a 3am lift home and then they wont even return my call a week later when im coughing up parts of my lung n could use a friend to talk too.

Then there are people who give u obviously shit excuses not to do something.. just be honest n say i dont want to do X or Y can we do Z instead... dont just say maybe then 'forget' to reply GRRR i wouldnt have anything to do with you ever again but i get on too well with you to tell you to fuck off out of my life
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't need high IQ to see your angry I hope you can be honest with your so call friends just as you want honesty and tell them how pissed off you are.
  3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I think you need to tell you're friends if it's bothering you. I get you're drift.. Dumbing down...

Good luck.