=/

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cult logic, Jan 21, 2010.

1. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

So I'm pretty sure I failed my math and english finals.

And you know something? I don't really care. =/

I should but I don't.

It matters but it doesn't.

Why do I need good grades if I'm probably gonna die before I'm 20.

I could be a better person but I won't because that's what losers do: nothing.

Screw it. :badday:

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

It is most important you read exams and make your best. You never know if it is enough before you try. Powers for you to keep going.

4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey Fawkes I am right there with you...you care but you don't....grades are just a small part of one's education and you are in graduate level studies when it comes to dealing with life and I am sure you don't feel it but you are doing well. You have a lot to deal with in your life from what I have gathered and you are doing great. Fuck the grades you went in and did it and that is what matters...you suited up and took the test. I sure hope you are around past 20, I really do and again you have a lot to deal with go easy on yourself would you? Love ya, Bambi

5. DS

DS Account Closed

**hugs**

6. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

Dude, your grades do matter. They can get you to someplace where you actually do feel like you have a better future. If you're having psych troubles that distract you from working at your true capabilities, then you can request a leave of absence until you're feeling better. Schools understand this need and they'll enthusiastically give you time off.

Oh nvm, I don't know how it is in the UK.

7. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I'm in the US, and they already have me in a program for kids with "emotional problems".

The problem is me. I don't work to my potential, and can't see that I ever will.

I can't focus, and the school is done putting up with it. So is my family.

8. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

I feel I failed 1 of my exams too. Retake?

9. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

Depends on if my IEP board wants me to.

Guess it's up to them in the end if I retake it.

Should have done well the first time. No one to blame but myself really for that.

Though I'm sure I will hear about that from everyone soon enough.