6 months ago today

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by brokenangel21, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenangel21

brokenangel21 New Member

6 months ago today i was raped by my ex-boyfriend.
    i was raped by 2 strangers almost 17 months ago.
    i was raped by a "friend" almost 2 years ago.
    i was also raped by an old boyfriend 4 1/2 years ago which resulted in a pregnancy that I miscarried because he beat me up when i told him i was pregnant.
    i'm so sick of all of these fucking flashbacks and nightmares and triggers. i feel like it's never going to get any better.
    i just want it all to end and the world to go away!
  2. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

:eek:hmy: goodness...I'm so sorry you've been through all that, it's a lot to deal with, no wonder you're having flashbacks and nightmares :sad: they will never go away completely, but things will get better with time and you've been really strong so far! hang in there, keep it up :hug: I'm not much help but if you ever need someone to listen you can PM me anytime
  3. Hanging by a thread

Hanging by a thread Well-Known Member

WTF, how could any 1 enjoy that - blackrose i dont think your comment was appropriate. Thats some bad shit that has happened to her. (That post has been deleated now)

OP - I'm sorry hun flash backs and nightmares r shit, i'm sorry ur getting triggers x
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2008
  4. Tux

Tux Guest

Are you seeking treatment?
  5. tania

tania New Member

dont let them win and kill yourself, only you can make yourself feel worthless, it scares me how people can hurt themselves, when you should be hurting other people who hurt them, belive me a lot more people care vs dont care about you, even if you dont see it, its there
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.