6 points.

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Joshuwah, Mar 4, 2009.

?

Katsu!! is..

1. .. a twat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ..sexy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ..loveable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. ..getting bitched at too much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. ..gay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. .. an arsehole

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. ..nice

100.0%
  8. ..pissed off all the time

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. ..is thinking some of these newer members don't know how to act on this site

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. getting old and should just curl up.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Goes to the man who decided to say what he thought for once and saying infront of a <somethinghere>

Anyone who has any screen dumps of what I said feel free to show me them however I will check to see if they are fake or not first, can't be having that drama again can we.

2. xan

xan Chat Buddy

You know this thread is going to get locked or something eventually... I saw you get kicked but couldn't be bothered to see what it was for, was back up the page and I was busy. Sorry if you feel it wasn't your fault but speaking your mind can sometimes be dangerous, maybe it would have been better to do it in say the soap box or ltm or.. i dunno...

3. Joshuwah

Joshuwah Well-Known Member

Whats the point of speaking my mind if no-one can see it.

I'm not fussed too much anyways. fair enough i did what I did, i'll take the punishment and all that, but something needs to be resolved

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I won't answer your poll on the mere fact that all I know of you as a person is what you speak on a screen. That's not fair enough judgment here to justify anything I say.

Fact is, if you know what you did was wrong then, good you owned up to it. If you know what you say you don't need screenshots, etc. You just need to do your time.

If you were out of line, out of control, you of all people know the rules Katsu. You've been here far long enough to know what to do and what's bannable from chat. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.