6 years

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by ZombiePringle, Jul 18, 2015.

1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I have been a member here for 6 years now. Looking back on it I have had bad times and good times. My depression really has taken its toll on me recently. Really has beat me into submission. I guess what I am trying to say is this is a time in my life that I could really use support and I am completely unsure where to turn. Things have been rough in the past but this feels different somehow.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi to you Has there anything that has happen to cause your depression to worsen If you need to talk about it then do so ok. It helps sometimes as you know to just let some of sadness out here. Hope you have also talked to you doctor maybe med change is necessary keep talking to us ok i am sorry you are suffering so much right now

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

It feels different to me everytime I get older. The same issues are always different feeling to it. I just cant explain it in words but more depth and jaded in one way and wise in other driection. If that even makes sense to you at all.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

If you need support just come out and say it 'cos you will get support here. Is there something in particular that is worrying you that you need help with? I had wondered where you were and what you were doing, thanks for coming back. We will help you as much as possible hun :hugs:

5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I guess the biggest thing is I feel I have no direction in life right now. I'm a very driven person and just feel stuck. Also kind of feel as if my relationship is taking a serious nose dive. Things just aren't going as I hoped I guess. 2 years wasted at my job and now a 4 year relationship is going down the tubes. Just don't feel stable I guess.