6 yrs and ive started again

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by poisonedresistance, May 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poisonedresistance

poisonedresistance Well-Known Member

just a release,,, hate all this stress, pressure,,, like I need to constantly move but cant. It just gets so bad sometimes. what the fuck am i fighting for,,,,
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

So sorry you had to harm yourself and i sorry everything seems so hard and you are overwhelmed Hope you reach out again here talk it out ok phone someone your doctor a friend don't let the selfharm continue you are in enough pain without you causing more to yourself hugs
  3. poisonedresistance

Thankyou for replying Total Eclipse. Its all my own stupid fault anyway,,, just needed to feel something other than the total crap that is the moment, you know. Felt better,,,like a re-connection.
    To be fair, I try to stay from here. I shouldnt come really, I know that. Im sorry
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am sorry you feel the need to cut and I do hope that it passes soon. You CAN get through this! Believe in yourself!

If you ever need a chat I am always around.
  5. M84

M84 Active Member

Thank you. I'm not alone either I guess.. Yesterday, I blew my 7 year mark.
  6. poisonedresistance

Hi M84,

Its like a major blow :( like a mark that I was so proud of and something I never thought Id do again, yet now, im finding so much peace in it. Its hard to push by these barriers I guess.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.