60 days

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by DarkLordVader, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordVader

DarkLordVader Well-Known Member

just wanted to share the the community that i have 60 days clean now... its been a rough ride, but i am still here... staying strong...

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Congrats 60 days is a great achievement, here's to the next day! :)

3. DarkLordVader

thanks... wish others felt that way... guess im not that important

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm sure they do, it's just the forums been quiet in the last day. :) and you're welcome =)

5. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

What are you clean off of? Either way, congrats.

6. raincloud

raincloud Well-Known Member

Congratulations.

7. DarkLordVader

alcohol and marijuana... but lately ive been so alone and depressed i dont know how long it will last...

8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Just thought I'd check in...How are you doing as of today, are you still clean? Alcohol is very difficult to stop, that's one thing I personally haven't been addicted to but I know people who have and I know how hard it is. I'm about 2 months clean, myself, off of heroin again after my relapses this year. 60 days is a big accomplishment, trust me. You should be proud of yourself.

9. DarkLordVader

i drank this past sunday and monday i was so hungover i almost died because i was so dehydrated... i had high blood pressure and heart rate, was at the hospital for 3 hours... i feel, better now and i havent drank sine then. i know now that alcohol and drugs are poison and they want me dead...

10. AsphyxiateOnMisery

That's why they tell you to drink lots of water when you're hungover, it's very easy to become dehydrated if you're throwing up. That's good though that you've come to that realization. Sometimes relapses help remind us why we chose to stay clean before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.