Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Pitiful, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pitiful

Pitiful Member

We broke up....after about one year.

she was the one who saved me from my severe depression when I met her.
    I was always happy thinking someone loved me, it was only her.

I'm back here now, all alone, sad, wanting not to live. Nobody wants me.
    I'm just a paranoid fucking nervous fuck up. I can cry right now...it's like she doesn't care about me now, nobody does...what's life without having someone there to love you?
    Before I met her I was just a black hearted asshole...I just don't know what to do now, my life is going down the drain, It's like I need alcohol all the time...i've been withdrawn out of college....i just see no hope or light, nobody gives a fuck, its the truth.
    not even you...you may be some random person posting here pretending you care, or maybe you've feel sympathy for me, but in the end...you'll forget about me too....everyone leaves me, i feel so pathetic....fuck it all

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

everyone left me my who ------life i was thrown away I am sorry she broke up with you but if you found one to love you You can find another to love you maybe even someone better You are hurting right now i understand that pain just know it will pass maybe this happened for a better reason so you can find someone more loyal more compatible for you.

3. Pitiful

Pitiful Member

i just dont wanna eat...wont be able to sleep...all i can think about is her and how hurt i am....i dont wanna fucking go out, i know i should...all i want to do is to drown my sorrow in alcohol

4. Pitiful

Pitiful Member

i don't see the point of living....when everything seems depressing to me, i mean everything...everything dies and goes away

5. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear that your relationship has come to an end. Is there really no way to get her back? You could try fighting for her, letting her know how much she really means to you, if you haven't already? I know how it feels to leave a relationship feeling unwanted and unloved. It's difficult to believe you'll ever find anyone who will love you again; you don't even want to find someone else, you just want that person back. I don't really have any advice to give you though, as I'm still pretty much feeling these feelings myself, so if you ever need someone to talk to about your problems or you just feel like venting a bit more, my inbox is always open to you.

I hope things get better. I mean that. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.