Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

i just feel so useless. everything i do goes wrong. i dont even know why im posting, just want to get it off my chest. i can be such a bitch sometimes, i dont mean to be. its a wonder i even have friends. i dont deserve to be in this world. i fucking suck!!

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you're feeling so crappy..
    I don't think you're useless ...I saw your posts to sethwalters88 and you did well with your support and advice...you sound like a caring person to me....
    vent all you like though....it sure helps..

3. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

This go wrong in everyone's life unfortunately, but not 'everything' and not 'everything' has gone wrong for you. I can say that because I can see things that have gone right now you, even if you can't.

It sounds like something has triggered this post. Do you want to talk about it?

4. rojomi

rojomi Banned Member

<mod edit: *useless*: nothing to do with the topic>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2010
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

what's up rojomi?

6. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

can we keep this on topic please :hug: sam :hug: are you ok? :hugtackles:

7. Landlocked blues

see. im so horrible that people would rather change the subject! my life sucks! just had my HTT round too and they diagnosed me with bipolar. my life just gets better!!!

8. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Its very easy for people to change subjects on threads, it happens to everyone, and no, it doesn't feel great, but its more a reflection on them than on you.

Its positive to have a diagnosis because it means they can hopefully get you on the right medication and get you the right help you need. Bi-polar doesn't have a stigma attached and generally means you get very good help. Hopefully that will be the case for you.

9. Landlocked blues

who the fuck is robin and what does this have to do with my thread??!!

10. Landlocked blues

S, thank you for your reply.
    think im gonna close the thread now

11. Landlocked blues

ok, i have no idea how! help :blub:

12. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

rojomi's posts seem to be a little odd and harsh today

keep the thread open and keep talking

the rest of us will help

13. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

I post reported mine.

I think his posts will be edited/deleted. Robin is the site founder and apparently roj has a grudge against him.

14. Landlocked blues

i dont even know how to help myself. i dont expect you to be able to either. im sorry. i dont deserve your being kind to me.

15. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What did the HTT tell you? Are they going to have a play about with your meds? See a psych or anything?

16. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

sam if we were all able to help ourselves we wouldn't be here

i know it's hard but can you pick out any one thing in particular that has pushed you this hard?

17. Landlocked blues

they said that iv been having episodes, something a manic would have and the kept me on my antiDs but also put me on mood stablisers. im beingf refered to groups and a psych too

18. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

That's good, and very positive. They sound incredibly effective in your area.

19. Landlocked blues

i can, but i dont want to talk about it. upsetting people is not my thing. id rather be the one suffering

20. Landlocked blues

they are. although i dont see why. i dont deserve it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.