Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

this is how many meds I have. i just went through and counted each type.

these were someone elses

this is my safety blanket. the magic number, i suppose. i dont know why i had to count them, i just did. so, now i know.

funny that i put them all back into each specific container, dont know why i did that, stupid. i suppose i know which ones id start with, maybe thats why.

im sad. im tired. tired of faking it.

tired of feeling like im putting others out, like im an imposition.

tired of feeling so bloody selfish. hating being needy. hating feeling so alone. disgusted with myself. frustrated. a day like today wasn't bad, so how can i go fro being like that to this in a few hours?

shouldn't i be taken away, put away. cant i do that for myself?

2. 41021

41021 Banned Member

Hey Mo

What's going on sweetie?

(((gentle hugs)))

Are you safe right now? Did you put those away, maybe out of sight?

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Oh, I'm def no "sweetie". Looney tune number one.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What is going on Mo and do you need to contact someone? Can you text me and let me know? Concerned about you

5. 41021

41021 Banned Member

((gentle hug))
    Wanna Talk?

...i like you

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You are not an imposition Mo, you are a valued friend to me and to others here too, I am sure.

7. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

What's wrong Mo lovely? :hug: Here if you'd like to talk :hug:

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Sorry am ok. Thank you

Edit.... can this thread be closed pls

9. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

Oh God Mo hope you are ok - just saw this now. Going to go text you stuff yhe bill. You are very valuable & definately not a looney toon PROMISE!!! You are in pain hun & who wouldnt be after all youve been through but you are not alone ok I & so many on here care ok so you behave Missy... Please?? You have helped me let us care for & help you too :arms: please keep safe

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Happy to say I emptied all bottles out into doubled plastic bags and went to town with a hammer this weekend! Was fun! :yay: the garbage can isn't feeling so good tho'........!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.