:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

notMyself

I can't... even if I could I wouldnt put that on you.. I made a mistake in telling someone and Is houldn't have...

I can't do this.... :cry: I'm sorry... wantthis to be goodbye......

bunny

Staff Alumni
i dont want this to be goodbye, please let me know whats up, thats the point of this site, to support one another, please let me at least try to support you :hug:

N

notMyself

I don't deserve you're support.. or anyone's support.

I don't deserve y'all as my friends.. I don't deserve this place..

I deserve the pain, the guilt, the horrible things... I shouldn't be here. and i know... I deserve to die... :sad: truth hurts..... saying has some truth to it

bunny

Staff Alumni
of course you deserve support, i know how easy it is to believe you dont but its my support to give and if i think you deserve it ill give it as best i can, im very glad you found this place and to have you as a friend

you do not deserve to be in any pain or feel guilt or have anything bad happen to you, youre a great person and im sorry bad things have happened to you i the past but if you keep going things can get better, please, please dont give up, tell me whats wrong, why do you feel horrible?

N

notMyself

:cry: it doesn't matter....

trust me... I don't matter, neither does this... just let me go....

bunny

Staff Alumni
you do matter and i wont let you go :sad: please let me help, you dont have to say it here, you can PM me if you like :hug: please

N

notMyself

I feel like such a pain though! this is why I made this post anonomously but you mods can figure it out from my ip or what ever....

I'd of pm'd you before.. but I dont' want to bug anyone.. and don't tell me it wouldn't be a bug because I know I am. I bug myself ffs! I'm a burden here.....

I'll just shut up,... close this. delete this whole thing.. please, just.. want to disappear.....

:cry:

bunny

Staff Alumni
:hug: i care about you a lot hun and it really isnt a bother, i know how it feels to feel like youre always bugging ppl but if you were really bugging me would i "bother" to reply? i want to help you because youre a good person and a great friend

N

notMyself

How can you say that I'm a good friend? Look what I'm doing, look at all the things I have done.. it's a wonder nobody replies when I post under my actual name.. Trust me, I'm doing everyone here, and in real life a favor. :sad: Thank you for caring bunny, but I swear you've wasted your time, don't you have better things to be doing rather than this?

Just let me go, this is what I deserve.. and what I've had coming for myself for a long time now. you won't notice... I shouldn't have made this post.. cuz then no one would notice for sure

I'm so sorry :cry:

bunny

Staff Alumni
i believe i said great friend :hug: and you are, i knew who you were and still posted, infact for all you know if it had been someone else i might not have replied, i could of just gone for a nap, thats what i got planned for after i help you out, im not too tired so dont go worrying but that is the only other thing i have to do, you know how much i like my sleep but here i am doing all i can to help you cos youre my friend and i want to help :hug:

i wont let you go, youve made this post and i noticed, im not just going to let go

bunny

Staff Alumni
i want you to tell me why you feel so crappy and what i could do to help, if you dont know the second part thats ok, i can just be a good ear to vent to, ill do what ever i can :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00