:/

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by xan, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xan

xan Chat Buddy

I got drunk the other night.. really drunk... and ended up going into a pretty dark place by the end of the night, made a fool of myself, luckily in front of strangers... trashed my room and if it hadn't been for a friend coming over randomly at like 4am (he'd been out drinking too and was upset about his ex) I was close to doing something stupid, even had a kitchen knife up in my room...

I'm going out drinking again tonight... I know I shouldn't, I know I should stay in do some work, but I want to go out... when I'm drunk it's like my mind is quiet, someone else is in control and he can chat up girls and make friends, have a good time... exams are coming soon and people will stop going out so much so I won't be drinking so much over the next month... so I guess it's ok...

It's funny how with the right tone of voice you can confess to so much and get it taken as a joke... blegh i dunno what i'm even doing typing here.. i'll shut up...

2. shamps

shamps Well-Known Member

Rant away...better in out than in x

3. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

4. xan

xan Chat Buddy

thnak you tjhank you... sorry i shud stop doing this, just stop being so stuid..... thank you both for posting i shud just stop thist....

5. xan

xan Chat Buddy

so i tell those i care about... they care and i try and just fuck it all up, i run ifront of traffic, dice with death, try and just scew it up, play with life, like its a fuckgni gmer!!! why... they care, why do i risk my life so much when know they care? i shud just end it whne nobody is looking, why a, i such a fucking bastard that i have to try and fuck with this when peopler really care if i live or die?....

6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Here if you someone hun..

Hope you are feeling a little better now :hug:

7. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

Xan, drinking is never the answer, are you seeing a doctor?
    Here if you need someone to talk to :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.