Ziggy

Antiquitie's Friend
Don't you ever feel you're not good enough to be in a relationship. You always think there's someone funnier than me, wiser than me, more caring than me. It's not just with relationships, on this forum there's a 'Buddy Chat' and the people who post can have better buddies than me that's for sure. Go into the Coffee House forum, there's lots of threads about people we love and who's wonderful, they should be your friend, not me, I'll never speak to you because I'm not one of them. I'm not good enough, and I'm sorry.... Actually no, I'm not sorry. I don't care. We can never care, because then we can be hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terra

i've always managed to feel good enough by finding fault in other people. still, they are prettier, smarter and more popular. I feel average..

Yet someone liked me, he said he liked how I always smiled, and I don't know how I've managed to keep him so long(10months) But I never feel good enough.

Stay positive, find something YOU can do, we are all good at something, even if it's only being knowledgable about manga, it's still a skill. people around you will notice positivity, and that is the most attractive thing for human beings. If somebody likes you because they feel sorry for you and want to help, that is not a healthy relationship/friendship

*hug

Reki

It's best not to worry about it too much. There's always someone better than you at something, might just be better than you at everything, but that goes for nearly everyone on the planet. I know how you feel, I compare myself to other people all the time out of habit, but it's not a great way to live. Looking at other people's assets all the time just makes you focus on your faults and belittles the things about you that shine. You don't want to be one of those people that never grow as a person.

And even if someone does surpass you in something right now, it doesn't necessarily mean that's permanent either. Life is long, with enough work you might be the guy other people envy later down the road.

Pow

It's more the opposite. I find it hard trusting people to start a relationship.
I know myself and I know that I am a caring person, it all depends if the person sees that side of me or not.
If they don't then I just don't bother.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00