Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Rukia, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Woke up this morning feeling that noone love me, or even care. The voices are not making it any better by constantly telling me that I'm worthless and that it's not possible to love me. I guess it's the truth.
    I know I need to be punished for bothering people yesterday. The voices say it will just be a few, but can I stop if I take one? Hopefully not. My body says it will hate me for it.
    Why can't it stop hurting? I'm so sick of feeling depressed all the time. I can't eat any food without my parents being home and I'm tired all the time no matter how much I sleep. I'm no use to anyone when I'm like this. I'm better off dead.
  2. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

hanne, please don't forget about me

you know i care

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I care too you are not worthless you are a very compassionate person who deserves happiness and healing. i care as do many others stay strong okay fight the sadness.
  4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Hanne.... :cry: i love you so much hun...

sorry i have been a shitty friend these past couple days.. :wub:
  5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I care too..you have been there for your friends on here....you are so caring..:hug:
  6. xan

xan Chat Buddy

:( :hug:
  7. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

hang in there hanne :hug:

our voices are the same, but it doesnt mean theyre right, for either of us.
    you can be loved, bc i love you, and so do other people here.
    try and tune the voices out just for a bit, listen to us here, let us help you keep the voices at bay.
  8. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Let me add my voice to the chorus and say that I care too. I may be a bit down right now but I'm not out and I am going to fight the voices with you. Together with all of our friends here we can defeat them. If you need to talk I'm here. :hug:
  9. minime

minime Well-Known Member

hugs, sweetheart...
  10. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:hug: You seem like a really nice person from what I have read of your posts. I know there are plenty of people who love you on this forum. If you want to get to know me I am sure I will be one of them.

Just remember you have Sode no Shirayuki to protect you from the voices. :D
  11. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

Sorry you are having such a difficult day today. I am just curious, why can't you eat if your parents aren't home?
  12. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:cry: Thank you all :grouphug: It's just so hard when I get told all the time that everyone lies to me.

It started with me trying to eat less, but now the voices are saying that I don't deserve the food. :dry: I did actually eat something today. :)
  13. summerschild

Sweetie the voices LIE. They are incapable of telling the truth. I'm glad you ate something. You need to take care of yourself. You are a wonderful loving caring person who deserves to be happy. When the voices start up tell them they are liars and that they need to GO AWAY. Keep telling them that and eventually they go away. Yes they may come back but you run them off again. They come less and less frequently. I know from personal experience. They lie to me and tell me I deserve to die. When it gets very bad I come here and let my friends help me as you are doing. So please hold on to us and let us help you. :hug:
  14. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

The only way I can get them to stay away is if I hurt myself. I can't keep doing that all the time, because most of the time thats what they want me to do.
    I'm not going to wait for my drs appointment to increase my meds, I need it now.
  15. summerschild

Please be careful doing that. Increasing the meds. But sweetie the voices they do LIE. I fight to ignore the voices every day so I do know. Lean on us and let us help you through this. Please don't hurt yourself. Keep talking to us. :hug:
  16. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I've gone from 4 mg to 2 mg of my meds since christmas because my dr don't believe I need them. When I went from 3 to 2 the voices came back after a few days. So I think it's safe to go up to 3 mg again. I have to try.
  17. plates

plates Well-Known Member

I've been reading your posts and I'm worried about you. Is your medication helping any, and do you see a therapist, rather than just a doctor?

You don't need to be of use to anyone. You're suffering, and you're distressed and sound very depressed. Do you find the voices saying harmful things to you ease off, when you're feeling better?
  18. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

My meds used to help me and I hope they will again if my dr will let me stay on a higher dose. Talking to therapists only makes it worse. I can't really say it in words how I feel, so my GP is the only one that I'll let help me. If he wants to help me, I don't know.

The voices love bringing me down if I feel good, almost as much as they love pushing me closer to the edge when I'm down.
  19. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:smile: It's good that you've found a certain dose of medication helped you in the past- hopefully your doctor will hear how distressed you are again. I know what you mean about therapists making what you are hearing worse, especially if they don't know what they are doing, and you're in a fragile state.

The voices though sound hellish, and so much to live with. How do you cope with them generally?
    Have you heard of the hearing voices network? My first therapist mentioned them to me- the organisation working in England, and it was great to listen to stories similar to myself, as well as different ways of coping that she worked with me at the time,- and looking on the net, Norway seems to have one too
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.