Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Theone, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Theone

Theone Well-Known Member

why is it i cant do it? im sure here i have more than enough tablets to finally end it,i really want to do it.... why cant i.... i dont want to hurt anyone i justtt
  2. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

:sad: plz dont do it.. There is so much you can do, or may do with your life.

I know you may be rolling ur eyes at me, but.. I know that for me, Ive been stuck in the dark abyss myself. Its hard to find any light. I know it may or may not help, but I find it somtimes better if I create somthing with the numbness Im feeling.. Like a poem or drawing. Maybe share it with someone you trust.

I really dont know you that well, but maybe your scared because inside you know you can help others or create beautiful works to contribute to the world. Maybe you will find someone else stuck and help them find what they need. Im not sure this is helpful, but I really hope you try to think about this a little. People on here would miss you. Maybe people in your life will miss you too.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello, please throw the tablets away and talk to us! Why do you want to do it? Even if it feels like it is now , it's not the only option :hug:
  4. Theone

Theone Well-Known Member

I didn't do it, I just kept thinking about who would find me, I really really want to though.... Can't throw the tablets away though, they tablets I actually take
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

hey hun :hug: if you ever feel like you need to talk to someone one on one feel free to pm me...i have msn so if you want to add me there pm me and il give it to you :hug: hang in there
  6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

You do not do it because you still feel something can be done. That is what I think another myself anyway.
  7. Theone

Theone Well-Known Member

see i just dont understand why its so bad to want to end it, why should i have to carry on when i dont want to.... no one will be back to the house for at least three days so i wouldn't have to worry about anyone stopping me!!! cant someone just say its ok...... please....
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

It us not ok because you have to ask permission. Because you are scared because like most of us you really want help. Because you believe things can get better. Down in the deepest darkest pits If hour heart :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.