1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by absolution, Jun 7, 2010.

1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

OK so im really scared right now and i cant hold it back anymore :cry: im just not sure how to explain....it just hurts really badly right now and im trying with everything i have to bare it and push forward.... :cry: im just scared...idk....this makes no sense sorry

2. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

It does too make sense, and I know it hurts, and I know you're scared. But if this has anything to do with what you told me earlier, then she'll be fine. You can get through it, I'm right here with you. :hug:

:love:

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:nerves: thanks so much sweetheart....sorry im acting like a baby im just freaking out... :cry: love you too....

soooo scared

4. MadeOfGlass

no no no, not like a baby, it's ok to be scared :hug:

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: i just dont know...im so fucked right now i cant think :cry:

6. MadeOfGlass

Don't think at all then, I know it's easier said than done, but it's late. Lay down and try and get your mind off of it all. :hug:

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I think i will :yawn: love you Sarah :cheekkiss: :i'm sorry:

8. MadeOfGlass

Don't be sorry at all, hope you get some good rest, love you too Sam. :hug: :cheekkiss:

9. frostbitten1997

frostbitten1997 Account Closed

Maybe what your feeling is anxiety?I had it a few months back and it can be hard to deal with without help