!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cownes, Jul 3, 2010.

1. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

im done, i try so hard and it is NEVER EVER good enough for u well i am exhausted, i am drained i am at my wits end and u have just given me the push i needed so it wont be long untill all this shit is over and i cant handle it anymore!! all ur digs at me i cant take it, i try to help but u dont apprecaite it so why do i even bother, noone cares anyway so why should i care really??

sorry guys but i cant see another way out i really cant!! :wub:

2. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

maddy :hug: i no its hard hun but you can do this i appreciate you :wub: you mean alot to me hun please talk to me or someone tell us whats going on. you can get thought this hun i no its hard i no it hurts but you cant give in so many people care about you!! :hug:

3. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

i cant do it anymore i really cant i was on my edge before jsut waiting for one more comment one more dig one more thing to happen and it all happened at once ive hit my limit, ive hit my all time low, i cant escape this pain any other way i really cant i need to get out of here, i need to not be breathing anymore, so many more worthwhile people deserve the air i breathe than i do, i should be dead!!

4. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

:cry: hun you deserve to to live you have helped me so so much idk what id do without you :hug: you are strong hun i no you cant see it but you really are!!

5. Greavsie13

Greavsie13 Account Closed

:hug: maddy, i am here if you need me. you know how to get hold of me and you can at any time of the day or night and you know this. i will always take time to help you, whether you really want it or not :p

6. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

:cry:

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: s you close
    Whats going on love?

8. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

what ever i do is not good enough so im done and i cant take it anymore :cry:

9. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Nooo you cant be done. :( *clings* i love you and you can fight this. I know you can.

10. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

it dm ive given up now anyway :hug: :wub:

11. Greavsie13

Greavsie13 Account Closed

huggles maddy